As of June 1, 2020, the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario has given all dental offices the green light to reopen their doors to start providing non-essential and elective care along with essential services, emergency and urgent care.
We have received new guidelines and implemented new infection control protocols to make sure our patients and staff can feel safe. The safety of all our patients and staff is our number one priority and we will do anything that is necessary to keep everyone safe while in our office. We have worked very hard to adjust our office to the new infection control protocols.
When you call our dental office we will ask you for information regarding your situation, including whether you have recently travelled outside Canada or have any COVID-19 symptoms, an give you advice about the next steps. We have implemented a new process to check-in all our patients to keep you and our staff safe.
Please follow these instructions when you visit our office:
• Walk-in appointments are not allowed,
however emergency appointments are available by calling our office.
• All patients are asked to call the office to check-in from their car.
• All patients and guests must wear a mask.
• All patients will be required to perform hand hygiene using alcohol-based hand rub
as soon as they enter the office.
• The patients' and guests' temperature will be taken and recorded at their arrival.
• Patients are not allowed to bring a guest to their appointment unless it is extremely necessary.
• If you are bringing more than one guest please inform our reception in advance.
• Children can bring one parent to their appointment.
Our office has been retrofitted with special equipment to keep you feeling safe:
• We have added medical grade high-flow hepa air purification units in each operatories
and reception area.
• HVAC technician revamped our office ventilation system.
• We have installed glass barriers to our front desk to keep social distancing in place.
• We have installed industrial clear vinyl doors to seal all operatories.
• It is recommended that all patients rinse with 1% Hydrogen Peroxide prior to any treatment (provided by our office)
• Disinfectant and protective supplies are available for all patients.
• All staff members are Covid screened and temperatures are taken twice daily and recorded.